Symptoms we worked on
- worn out
- no energy
- blocked sinus
- not enough bowel movements
- not easy to breathe – shallow breaths
- tight heart – in pain and sadness
- low iron levels
- thyroid stress
- stressed reproductive system
- slow digestion
- Recovering from drug addiction
Detox process stressors for you
Every stage of the liver detox process was stressed for you. These include:
chemical reactions that occur are – oxidation, reduction, hydration, hydrolysis, isomerisation.
- CAUSES of stress in this phase specifically for you – liver stress – this can lead to liver disease
Phase 2 section 1 – gluthionation
Glutathionine, a tri-peptide composed of three amino acids – cystene, glutamic acid and glycine, conjugates to toxins
- CAUSES of stress in this phase specifically for you – selenium deficiency, smoking, glutathione deficiency
Phase 2 section 2 – sulphation
Conjugation of toxins with sulphur containing compounds such as paracetamol, food additives, thyroid hormones, xenobiotics (drugs)
- CAUSES of stress in this phase specifically for you – insomnia, anxiety
Phase 2 section 3 – glucuronidation
Combines glucuronic acid with toxins requiring the enzyme UDPGT
- CAUSES of stress in this phase specifically for you – smoking, hydrogen sulphide is use in ice meth, benzenoates, aspirin
Phase 2 section 4 – glycination
Several amino acids are used to combine with and neutralise toxins such as benzenoates (food additives)
- CAUSES of stress in this phase specifically for you – excessive chemical exposure, hypothyroidism
Phase 2 section 5 – methylation
Conjugates methyl groups of toxins. They are derived from SAMe. S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) is a naturally-occurring compound found in almost every tissue and fluid in the body. It is involved in many important processes. SAMe plays a role in the immune system, maintains cell membranes, and helps produce and break down brain chemicals, such as serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine.
- CAUSES of stress in this phase specifically for you – stress
Phase 2 section 6 – acetylation
Conjugation of toxins with acetyl groups. Acetyl-COA is the primary method the body eliminates sulphur drugs. N-acetyl transferase is the active enzyme that uses Acetyl-COA to detoxify many environmental toxins. Polymorphisms can result in a slower or faster than normal addiction of the acetyl groups. Both slow and rapid acetylators are at risk of toxic overload is exposed to environmental toxins. If the exposure is reduced the risk is reduced.
- CAUSES of stress in this phase specifically for you – smoking, pesticides
- MINIMISING RISKS – risk of lung cancer is substantially higher in someone with poor NAT activity. Stop smoking
Organs and areas of the body stressed in the detox process
- Spleen – a filter for blood and the immune system
- Kidneys – reduced filtration can lead to blood filtration
- Skin – releases toxins through perspiration
- Lung – releases toxins into the body to clean itself via the breath
- Gallbladder – can quire stones due to liver toxicity and smooth muscles issues
- Large Intestine – final stage of digestion, which absorbs water, minerals and vitamins.
- Liver – metabolises toxins (phase 1) making them more toxic and more available for conjugation with transport molecules (phase 2)
Yes there are quite a few areas but the good news is that the toxicity wasn’t systemic in your body.
Cause of your detox stress
The cause of the detox stress was due to there being stress in the nervous system. The increase in adrenalin and noradrenalin on your body reduced the digestive activity. This is a big issue with autotoxicity.
The autotoxicity process is generally more significant than environmental toxicity, however once toxins are established then environmental toxicity needs to be referenced and worked with at the level of the body’s physiology. When working with the triggers and long-term stress neurologically, energetically, emotionally and spiritually then a real solution for the body’s biochemistry can be found.
Vitamins, minerals, amino acids and co-enzymes that were at low levels in your body that we unblocked and added to your body using magnets and chakras.
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Lipoic Acid
Even though you were taking many of these vitamins and minerals sometimes our body is stressed and lock the absorption of minerals and vitamins. For example the large intestine is the phase where vitamins and minerals are absorbed in the digestion process so if this is stressed your body won’t take on many nutrients as it can. The use of magnets and chakras helps to unblock whatever is stopping these from being absorbed and gives you a nice dose of the nutrient to help restore the body.
Heavy metals that we removed from your body using magnets and chakras were:
Specific nutrients beneficial for you to improve and maintain healthy detoxification
The recommended supplements, herbs and vegetables to help improve and maintain good detoxification specifically for your body that came up in the balance are:
- rosemary leaf
The emotional areas and beliefs that came up as the focus for the balance was to work on trusting the flow of life in order to enable a smooth flow in your digestion.
It was quite a long balance due to the many areas requiring attention so we didn’t have time to take a look at sleep and balancing your digestive flora which also came up as priorities to work on. It’s important to have great sleep so your body can restore itself and flow smoothly and digestive flora is one of the most important parts of the body. Poor digestive flora can lead to depression, constipation, hormonal issues, PMS, bloating, intestinal gas, bad breath, candida, chronic anaemia, chronic respiratory problems, to name a few.
My recommendation to gain the most benefits from your detox session is to book in a series of balances to address all these issues and the ones in the list you provided at the start of the balance.
To help make it a bit easier for you I can do a
- 5 session package for $490, so you save $60 or a
- 10 session package for $990, so you save $120 – that’s more than one free session.
There is a lot of information here. So I suggest you read it a few times so you can get a clear understanding of how your stresses are affecting your body and what you can do to restore your body to balance.
Coming into a new year stirs up all kinds of emotions. Try this simple exercise to ease into the new year with style and grace. It may make your coming year kick ass from the start.
There are moments where we say "right I've had enough of this". So we decide to make a change. But before we know it have stopped our big transformations and thrown it all in. Quitting before we get started. Here's some insights on how to get around this,
We all want a workplace where people feel inspired, motivated and challenged, in a good way. And we want the right kind of leader to make this happen. Take a look at the emerging new leader of today and see how you stack up and see if there's anything you should change to set you up for success.